SQF entails management commitment to not only conduct safety practices of your product or services but also to ensure quality and regulatory requirements are met. SQF can only work if the owners of the business or the core managers are committed to the program.
Some of the requirements and support programs of SQF include:
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Pest Control
- Water Quality
- Verification & Validation
- Internal Auditing
- Product Identification & Traceability
- Product Recall & Withdrawal
- Customer Complaint Management
- Maintenance & Calibration
Head over to the SQF website www.sqfi.com for further information on how SQF works.