Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
We are looking for a SQF Practitioner to join our QA team at out Oakland facility.
- Maintain SQF documentation.
- Implementing and auditing SQF codes.
- Managing SQF documentation.
- Train staff on SQF standards.
- Prepare for SQF audits.
- BS or work equivalent.
- 2-3 years' food manufacturing and processing experience.
- SQF training or understanding of the code.
- HACCP training.
- Food safety/Food Quality experience.
- Experience in Microsoft suite (word, excel, etc.).
- Good and effectivecommunication skills.
- Food Science background a plus.