Ynci

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany
  • Interests:BRC/IoP; EN 15593; ISO 22000; ISO 9001; FEFCO; HACCP<br />Food safety management systems

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:06 PM

Hi everybody,

I don't really know what kept me away from this forum, but I have good intentions to mend this...
I am an independent auditor and consultant focussing on food packaging (qualifications: BRC packaging, BRC food, FEFCO, ISO 9001, ISO 22000...now working on EN 15593...). My main jobs are related to BRC/IoP (approx. 40 certified companies in Germany, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Spain). I'm happy to discuss almost (!) any subject...I'm also a training "aficionado", and I'm always grateful to share new ideas and concepts.
Right - see you @ the forum!

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Hi everybody,

I don't really know what kept me away from this forum, but I have good intentions to mend this...
I am an independent auditor and consultant focussing on food packaging (qualifications: BRC packaging, BRC food, FEFCO, ISO 9001, ISO 22000...now working on EN 15593...). My main jobs are related to BRC/IoP (approx. 40 certified companies in Germany, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Spain). I'm happy to discuss almost (!) any subject...I'm also a training "aficionado", and I'm always grateful to share new ideas and concepts.
Right - see you @ the forum!

Well back Ynci!

And please, we would love your input, from an auditors point of view, in the forums

Caz x

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:49 PM

Welcome to the forums Ynci.

For everyone I actually know (with a small k) Ynci and she is very important, she has written books and everything. :smarty:

By the way great avatar, although I was kind of hoping for another muppet. :oneeye:

Please do share your experience.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

sukisue

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Cooking, walking, camping entertaining friends &amp; family, travelling meeting new people

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:47 PM

Your Job sounds really intersting are there any vacancies?

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users