• Quick Navigation
Photo

Are there Consultants for ISO 22000 Certification in India?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic
- - - - -

ManishSaluja

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

Hi All..

I am a first timer here.

Our company is about to implement ISO 22000 in our manufacturing unit. The unit is involved in manufacturing of Bakery Items and Nutrition Food. We already have an ISO 9001 certifcation for our unit.

The deadline for implementation of ISO 22000 is December 31st, which means we have only 3 months in our hands. We think implementing it in 3 months shall be a difficult task to achieve, unless we get some professional help.

I was wondering if there are consultants in India who could help us quicken up things at our end to achieve the goal of attaining ISO22000 this year itself? :dunno: Can someone help me on this?

Manish

Ashwin

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

Dear Manish,

Do let us know your Location so that We can suggest names in your proximity

regards
Ashwin

ManishSaluja

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:15 PM

Dear Manish,

Do let us know your Location so that We can suggest names in your proximity

regards
Ashwin

Hello Ashwin,

We are located at Bilaspur in Chattisgarh, India.

Thanks

Manish

:rolleyes:

Ashwin

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:11 PM

Dear Manish,

In India APEDA & QCI has list of registered consultants/Implementing agencies for HACCP on their respective websites.This listed agencies/consultants can help you in implementing ISO 22000.

http://www.apeda.com...gencies2008.htm

http://www.qcin.org/...consultants.php

In addition to this visit

www.tqmc.org

Regards/ Ashwin

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:31 PM

Thanks Ashwin. One thing to add Manish - do make sure that the consultant is experienced with ISO 22000 and not just HACCP or other food safety codes, they are not ISO 22000. ISO 22000 is very specific and using an ill qualified consultant could lead you down a wrong path that could waste you time and yoru money. Ask to speak to some of their satisfied clients.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Biss

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 138 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:11 AM

Hi Manish,

whether your organisation is HACCP certified ? if not then i think it will be very difficult to implement ISO 22000 with in 3 months. if you are not implemented the GMP / PRP requirements dont think of implementing ISO 22000 in 3 months.

Biss

Esther

• IFSQN Member
  • 232 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain
  • Interests:Local and international food law; food industrial processes; food safety management systems;GMP; lean manufacturing; share knowledge

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:03 PM

Dear Manish

Following Simon's observation.

I do not know how it works in India but I would like to appoint somethins that happens in my country, Spain.

Consultants listed on a offical/public agency's web are not neccesary the best, sometimes those consultants are there because they comply to other requirements such as, number of employess, cash flow, turnover, years in the consultancy business ( not necessary in food safety consultancy bussiness), etc.

Personally I think that is a pity but it is the way it works.

Regards
Esther

Geethanjali Puppala

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 37 posts
  • 10 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:56 AM

Hi Manish,

whether your organisation is HACCP certified ? if not then i think it will be very difficult to implement ISO 22000 with in 3 months. if you are not implemented the GMP / PRP requirements dont think of implementing ISO 22000 in 3 months.

Hi Manish!
Biss Verghese is right.
You require minimum 3 months to develop the systems. Depending on the size of organization and the understanding level of employees, time required to implement varies.
Training employees- operator to managerial level will be crucial.
regards,
Geetha

siddhu

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 15 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:31 AM

Hi All..

I am a first timer here.

Our company is about to implement ISO 22000 in our manufacturing unit. The unit is involved in manufacturing of Bakery Items and Nutrition Food. We already have an ISO 9001 certifcation for our unit.

The deadline for implementation of ISO 22000 is December 31st, which means we have only 3 months in our hands. We think implementing it in 3 months shall be a difficult task to achieve, unless we get some professional help.

I was wondering if there are consultants in India who could help us quicken up things at our end to achieve the goal of attaining ISO22000 this year itself? :dunno: Can someone help me on this?

Manish

Hi Manish

please go to website http://www.paradigm.co.in/ a well known food safety consultantcy firm in India.

If you want more details please give me your email id

Best regards
siddhu

Sunil Kumar.M

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:56 AM

Dear Manish,
I am an Iso 22000 consultant I am ready to take up the work and finish it in time .If interested please contact me.
Sunil

Sunil Kumar.M
Food safety consultant

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 21 October 2008 - 03:06 PM

Dear Manish,
I am an Iso 22000 consultant I am ready to take up the work and finish it in time. If interested please contact me.
Sunil

Hi Sunil,

How do we verify your skills and knowledge? This is your first post, you have no history of helping people on the forums, so we cannot determine whether you know your stuff.

Regards,
Simon

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

Sunil Kumar.M

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:22 AM

Dear Mr.Simon,
I am a Dairy technologist having 16 years experience in food industry and also i have cleared IRCA approved ISO 22000 LA course and also attended various trainings for HACCp and I have implemented HACCP in my Preious food industry. What prrof do you require?

Sunil

Sunil Kumar.M
Food safety consultant

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:44 AM

Dear Mr.Simon,
I am a Dairy technologist having 16 years experience in food industry and also i have cleared IRCA approved ISO 22000 LA course and also attended various trainings for HACCp and I have implemented HACCP in my Preious food industry. What prrof do you require?

Sunil

Sunil,

The Terms and Conditions of the forum which you will have read when registering states no advertising. That said we recognise that people who help here are often consultants and need to earn a living.

When people come on and immediately advertise we normally remove their post. But I have no problem with regulars promoting themselves a little - it's only fair.

A good way is to set up your signature:

My controls > edit signature

In there you can make a small business proposal statement and add your contact details / web link. That way every post you make contains this small discreet signature at the end.

Cathy has added a discreet signature to her profile – she has made 56 posts so far so that is very acceptable and I hope that someone who is in need of a food safety consultant will see that she knows her subject matter and will employ her. I really do hope that she benefits from the time and effort she puts in here (free of charge).

See signature at end of Cathy’s post here: http://www.ifsqn.com...showtopic=11080
As another example we have a new member Matthias again he is a consultant. He has also added a signature but he has actually gone one step further by utilising his profile and making it more like a resume.

From my controls again you can edit lots of information under > Personal Profile
Edit Profile Information
Edit Personal Portal Information
Edit 'About Me' page
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar Settings
Change Personal Photo
Change Display Name

See Matthias’s profile here: http://www.ifsqn.com...p?showuser=2578
Matthias is quite a new member and has only made a few posts but you can see that he has thought about the rules of the forum, he understands fair and acceptable use and the more he helps out and shares his knowledge the more exposure he will get to potential customers.
Here is an example of one of Matthias’s posts: http://www.ifsqn.com...amp;#entry24856

So to sum up we do not mind members who contribute to the discussions getting a kick back. Remember I and others have spent years developing this forum and we are upset when hawks swoop in for a free meal never to be seen again.

I’m sure that you have a lot of knowledge to share and we would welcome you as a contributing member, but if not you know the rules. It’s your choice.

Regards,
Simon

Sunil Kumar.M

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:56 AM

Dear Mr.Simon,
I am really sorry. When you asked about my credentials, I just put a link to my profile.In future I will see that the rules of the forum are followed.
Sunil

Sunil Kumar.M
Food safety consultant

charlorne

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 26 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada
  • Interests:ISO 22000:2005<br />HACCP<br />GMP<br />ISO 9001<br />ISO 14001

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

Hello

I am not aware of ISO 22000 consultants in India .. but you may want to consider some Do-it-Yourself tools as available at www.22000-Tools.com

Cheers
Charlorne

Suzuki

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 76 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:07 AM

you may want to consider some Do-it-Yourself tools as available at www.22000-Tools.com

I have not tried this approach before and wonder if it does help to provide merely basic implementation knowledge or truly take one through the entire journey of implementing an ISO 22K FSMS within a FBO.

Given the numerous dynamic issues that needed to be considered during the planning, validation, verification, monitoring, improvement and re-validation ....re-verification, it would be nice to get feedback from those who are currently using or had used it before.

Personally, I believe it does have its benefits but is unsure as I had not seen or verified a system based on such an approach before or if the FSMS developed from such an approach is indeed effective in capturing the required or has adequate documentation structures designed for continual improvements.

On the other hand, getting a FSMS Consultant without the appropriate credentials or appear to have the credentials (by judging from Corporate image or background) may also put the FBO at risk particularly when a false sense of confidence is given.

At the end of it all, IMHO, the individual's ability plays the most important role. The company is only a dress-up.

Edited by Suzuki, 31 October 2008 - 05:14 AM.

girijakochi

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:41 PM

Hi Manish,

Your ISO 22000 implementation is over?

Girija A.M