• 9 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India
  • Interests:Food Safety, regulatory, codex

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:22 AM

Food Safety: the Challenges of Contamination Control

http://www.tuvameric...info.cfm?id=108

Join us for a one-hour overview discussing the SQF Program which is internationally recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative. The SQF certification program provides a seamless food safety solution from farm to fork. With two different standards or codes (SQF 1000 for primary producers and SQF 2000 for manufacturers), it can be used for virtually every type of food-related product or process.

Discussions will focus on the origins of the SQF Program and an introduction to the two standards provided by the program based on the type of supplier - SQF 1000, designed for primary producers and SQF 2000, designed for manufacturers for product identification, trace and recall requirements.

Topics discussed include:

• Market demands and regulatory concerns
• Benefits of an accredited Registrar
• Introduction and history of SQF
• Major retailer influence
• SQF standard review
• Quickfire
• Summary and Questions

Who Should Attend:
Food safety professionals interested in obtaining SQF certification or involved in implementing and / or maintaining a quality system and HACCP plan in a food manufacturing environment.
What is a Webinar?
A TÜV SÜD webinar is an online training tool that can be attended in the comfort of your own office. All you need is a computer, phone and a high-speed Internet connection. Simply join our live webcast to view subject materials while attending a live conference call. Upon completion of the webinar, all attendees will receive a copy of the presentation materials.

About Our Subject Matter Experts:

Our instructors are experts with an impeccable track records and numerous years of experience in both industry and food safety and certification.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:37 AM

Thanks for the heads up Saviour. I had to amend it as I was getting weird IE security errors.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users