• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

hi there,

im working in a packaging company in bahrain, and we want to implement brc-iop issue 3 global standard for packaging
can anyone help me how to make an internal audit checklist for this standard?

thanks,

eden

rosie

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 118 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hi Eden

I would suggest you just go through the standard clause by clause as this is what are auditing body does in their sample audit report - I don't think I can post the blank template they sent us.

Rosie

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

hi there,

im working in a packaging company in bahrain, and we want to implement brc-iop issue 3 global standard for packaging
can anyone help me how to make an internal audit checklist for this standard?

thanks,

eden

As Rosie says the checklist is the Standard Eden. Do you have a copy? You will need an up to date copy as part of the certification audit anyway.

Rosie I’m not sure whether posting the checklist would be a problem, depends on how detailed it is and whether it is copyrighted. BTW your avatar made me want to click it for some reason. :dunno:

Hi Eden

I would suggest you just go through the standard clause by clause as this is what are auditing body does in their sample audit report - I don't think I can post the blank template they sent us.

Rosie

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

eden

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:29 AM

Hi Eden

Rosie

hi rosie,

thanks for the reply..i have a copy of the brc-iop issue #3 of global standard for packaging..my concern is on the building fabric requirements..our manufacturing plant (conversion & thermoforming plant for plastic) is currently undergoing major lay outing and construction is going on..which means..some of the walls inside the factory, as well as the floors are not in good condition.. and the company want to be audited before construction is finished..will the auditor see this as non conformity ?

rosie

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 118 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:09 PM

In short - yes

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:37 PM

I agree, if production is going on in the area. It could be OK if the work in progress was suitably screened off to prevent product contamination.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users