Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

He won't request it himself, so I will do it for him. :smile:

Here attached is the Certificate of Contribution for Charles.C - the CoC is for Fellow grade which is the highest and most prestigious IFSQN membership grade. In fact Charles.C is a Fellow twice over as he has made well over 2,000 posts on this forum. Over the years Charles has tirelessly helped hundreds of members find their way, often without a word of thanks. In the process Charles has helped this forum to grow and develop its standing in the world of food safety.

I thank you Charles for all that you have done and continue to do for this forum and present to you this small token of my esteem.

Best Wishes,
Simon

Attached Files

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:17 AM

Dear Simon,

Many thanks for the Certificate and the kind words. :blush: :beer:

I can only say it has been a continuing pleasure to be involved with this forum and all the other posters here for several years. No doubt any forum needs at least four basic characteristics to work / expand – questions, answers, vision and lotteries :smile: . We have many very generous contributors ( :clap: :clap: ) but we always need more. IMEX, even partial answers are often enough to get the original questioner going in a useful direction so any presently anonymous people out there, please don’t be shy to contribute Q. or A.

Best Regards to All Posters / Readers,

Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

FSSM

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 207 posts
  • 34 thanks
Neutral

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:02 PM

:thumbup: :clap: :yay: :lol: :band: :drunk: :rock:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FSSM

tsmith7858

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 262 posts
  • 52 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:42 PM

:clap:

Charles,

I my short time on this forum you having provided excellent insight and have been a good resource for someone not only new to the site but relatively new to the industry.

Thank you for your help and here is to 2000 more posts! :thumbup:

TS

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:05 AM

Great work Simon,

Thanks from all members of IFSQN for remembering Charles.

Congratulation Charles....not only for getting Certificate of Contribution (CoC) but Certificate of Love (CoL) too! :thumbup:

Regards:
Zeeshan

Kamwenji Njuma

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 131 posts
  • 47 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya
  • Interests:Food safety,Quality,Hygiene and Agricultural consultancy.HACCP,BRC Food,ISO22000.ISO9001,GLOBALG.A.P,Etc

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:05 AM

Dear Simon,

Thanks for your good gesture to charles.And to charles many thanks and conglatulations for your good work.Keep on keeping on.

Regards,
Jeremy

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

I Flashed my certificate at my BRC auditor yesterday who was extremely interested. She took down all the details.

It's what everyone should do.

Caz X

ps got an "A", with only 1 minor non-conformance for the second year running!

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:19 PM

I Flashed my certificate at my BRC auditor yesterday who was extremely interested. She took down all the details.

It's what everyone should do.

Caz X

ps got an "A", with only 1 minor non-conformance for the second year running!

What was the purpose of showing it Caz – just for interest or did it have value to demonstrate Continued Professional Development or competence in any way? Did having the Certificate of Contribution actual help you to meet the requirements of any particular clause in the BRC Standard? It wasn’t the original purpose but it would be very nice if it did.

Regards,
Simon

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:33 PM

What was the purpose of showing it Caz – just for interest or did it have value to demonstrate Continued Professional Development or competence in any way? Did having the Certificate of Contribution actual help you to meet the requirements of any particular clause in the BRC Standard? It wasn’t the original purpose but it would be very nice if it did.

Regards,
Simon

One of the clauses (3.3.5) is about having a system for obtaining information regarding changes to legislation, food safety and COP's and i used it for that

caz x

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:38 PM

One of the clauses (3.3.5) is about having a system for obtaining information regarding changes to legislation, food safety and COP's and i used it for that

caz x

Excellent! Have a nice weekend Caz. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users