• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:03 PM

Hi,

I hope I doing it the right way. My apologies if this not were to introduce myself from. I am new to the forum. I accidentally bumped into the forum will "googling" articles on street vended foods and food safety objectives. I couldnt resist registering after seeing some of the topics that were being discussed. I look forward to learning from the discussions and making a contribution to the same. I am veterinarian by training with an interest in food safety/hygiene. I currently lecture at the Univeristy of South Africa in South Africa.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

Dear Ogutu,

Welcome to the forum ! :welcome:

Nice to hear from you. The University of South Africa sounds quite impressive :smile: . Are there many other Unis in the country. ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Ogutu

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:07 AM

Dear Ogutu,

Welcome to the forum ! :welcome:

Nice to hear from you. The University of South Africa sounds quite impressive :smile: . Are there many other Unis in the country. ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles,

Tx for making me feel welcome :thumbup: . If I am right you wanted to know if there are many universities :smarty: in the country. We have quite a number of universities e.g. in Pretoria the capital City we have two univeristies Unisa and university of Pretoria. Other universities include Univeristy of Zululand, university of Capetown, university of western cape, Walter Sisulu University, University of North west etc. Roughly there is a university per province.

Rgds
Oguttu

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:52 AM

Hi,
I hope I doing it the right way. My apologies if this not were to introduce myself from. I am new to the forum. I accidentally bumped into the forum will "googling" articles on street vended foods and food safety objectives. I couldn’t resist registering after seeing some of the topics that were being discussed. I look forward to learning from the discussions and making a contribution to the same. I am veterinarian by training with an interest in food safety/hygiene. I currently lecture at the University of South Africa in South Africa.

Hello Ogutu,

Welcome to the forums, please feel free to share your experience with the other members. And of course feel free to invite your students to register. Everyone is welcome here. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Ogutu

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:54 AM

Hello Ogutu,

Welcome to the forums, please feel free to share your experience with the other members. And of course feel free to invite your students to register. Everyone is welcome here. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

Thank you Simon! :thumbup:

James

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users