Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:56 AM

hi there, i'm still a student. i joined this site hoping that it could aid me in my learning, you can call me paps. at the moment i'm conducting somekind of a data gathering about local and internationjal trends in the food industry for... uhm well to find a valid thesis title.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:07 AM

Dear npktnd,

Welcome to the forum ! :welcome:

You appear to be a supporter of the anti-vowel movement :thumbup:

Your proposed thesis would seeem to hv a rather wide scope, a narrowing of the category to one with local relevance might be useful although perhaps too often picked already. I guess this is the idea of yr parallel post although that seems somewhat too obscure (maybe not in the Philippines :smile: :dunno: )

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

npktnd

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:05 AM

Dear npktnd,

Welcome to the forum ! :welcome:

You appear to be a supporter of the anti-vowel movement :thumbup:

Your proposed thesis would seeem to hv a rather wide scope, a narrowing of the category to one with local relevance might be useful although perhaps too often picked already. I guess this is the idea of yr parallel post although that seems somewhat too obscure (maybe not in the Philippines :smile: :dunno: )

Rgds / Charles.C

oh well, in the case here at the philippines. almost everything here was already treated as food.. well it has some scientific reasons on why it was considered as food grade (seriously, even mouse and insect are being subjected to consumption), in search of something original or let's say something unique and relevant. i am now trying to look outside the country not to study other country's needs but to look if there are anything that can be helpful when used in our country, well thanks for the welcome i hope to grow with more knowledge on joining here. and oh i allready did in some point i found some files and discussions that can be handy in some times :D

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

Welcome to the forums NPKTND. Let us know what your interests are and you're thinking. I'm sure members will be more than happy to kick ideas around with you.

:welcome:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

npktnd

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:48 AM

Welcome to the forums NPKTND. Let us know what your interests are and you're thinking. I'm sure members will be more than happy to kick ideas around with you.

:welcome:

my interest is... i don't know hehee I'm kinda spontaneous when it comes to those stuff, it's like whoah! that's interesting, then oh it's not... hehe

Hi, I am Sharon. I have just finished my graduation.
Hope, we will get to know each other pretty soon.

hi sharon, same here, hope we can get to know eachother, and i really hope that i could graduate too :D

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

my interest is... i don't know hehee I'm kinda spontaneous when it comes to those stuff, it's like whoah! that's interesting, then oh it's not... hehe

Well it's nice to have you here all the same. :bye:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users