• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:37 PM

Hi, all forum members.

I am new to this forum, I am working as Quality Assurance Manager in an edible oil company in saudi arabia, we are going for ISO-22000:2005, for that I am searching for Guide lines, Templates and Forms for preparing the HACCP plan and CCP's of the Edible Oil Industry processes.

I have searched the forum topics but was unable to find any thing on Edible Oil Processing, Refining and Packaging. I will highly appreciate an helping hand from you guys.

Kind regards.

M. Ajaz Khan.

Edited by Charles.C, 07 March 2019 - 06:06 AM.
email removed

Abdul Qudoos

• IFSQN Senior
  • 308 posts
  • 42 thanks
Neutral

• United Arab Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:09 PM

Hi, all forum members.

I am new to this forum, I am working as Quality Assurance Manager in an edible oil company in saudi arabia, we are going for ISO-22000:2005, for that I am searching for Guide lines, Templates and Forms for preparing the HACCP plan and CCP's of the Edible Oil Industry processes.

I have searched the forum topics but was unable to find any thing on Edible Oil Processing, Refining and Packaging. I will highly appreciate an helping hand from you guys.

Kind regards.

M. Ajaz Khan.

Welcome to the forum,

First of all please go for ISO 22000 awareness, implementation and auditors training, training will provide you all the skills for the documentation and implementation, you will get the guidelines and idea to prepare procedures, forms and records. As per my knowledge there are no such ISO 22000 certified edible oil refineries available in the region.

If required assistance please feel free to contact me,

Edited by Charles.C, 07 March 2019 - 06:07 AM.
email removed

Join me on
Abdul Qudoos on LinkedIn
Follow me on twitter Healthy_Food_
Visit my website Healthy Food Management

Anne Z

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 86 posts
  • 14 thanks
Neutral

• Netherlands
    Netherlands

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:40 PM

Hello

Where I work we only storage vegetable oils and fats (mainly raw products). Storage temp. for example are important. Same with the cleaning procedures. As we only store the raw products we don't have CCP's, only OPRP (Operational prerequisite program).

There will be loads of templates online for a HACCP plan. First - and most important - write down the whole proces in in a flow chart. It is easy to forget something.

Good luck!

Anne

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,231 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:13 AM

Hi, all forum members.

Kind regards.

M. Ajaz Khan.
majazkhan@gmail.com

Hi Ajaz

I found a few bits here

You will be doing well if you find a perfect template for your process. If you are going for ISO 22000 certification then here is a brief guide to the steps involved in developing your HACCP plans:

Attached File  ISO 22000 HACCP Implementation Steps.pdf   143.16KB   288 downloads

In the end you will be better off working through this yourself as you will have a better understanding of your process and the ISO 22000 standard.

Regards,

Tony

Edited by Tony-C, 05 August 2010 - 05:22 AM.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

Dear M. Ajaz Khan,

The generous link below contains detailed risk analyses / (traditional) haccp interpretations for the following items (farm > transport inc.).
• soybean - soy food - soy feed
• rape seed - rape seed food - rape seed feed
• sunflower seed - sunflower seed food - sunflower seed feed
• palm fruit and palm kernel - palm food - palm feed
• coconut - coconut food - coconut feed

http://www.fediol.be/5/index9.php

The risk matrix used is also explained in detail (some people may agree / disagree with the prioritisation logic).

Obviously this information is not yet iso 22000 ready and your system may not match the flow chart but the data may give you a start.
Depending on yr specific requirements, a formal 22000 analysis may have to include the PAS prerequisite factor. In view of the few CCPs often presented on this site’s haccp plans, would seem that the most likely "risk" modification will be the appearance of some OPRPs (somewhere)

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users