Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

Dear Simon,

It seems to me that clicking over "View New Content" returns new content of next date, i.e., "last log out time" is not being considered while returning the new contents. What actually happened is that yesterday I opened a thread, replied there and after some time log out (I think around 12:00 pm). Today when I log in to the forum again and click over "View New Content" it seems to me that there was no further activity on that thread, but while searching for previous posts I found that after 12:00 pm a member replied over that thread on the same day and it was not actually grabbed by clicking view new content link.

If log out time is not taken into account or there is some problem with it while returning new contents then I afraid I've lost so many updated contents.:unsure:

Regards:
M.Zeeshan

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:51 PM

Hi Zeeshan, I'm not going to go into a lot of detial on this, suffice to say there is a new version of the software coming in the next few months and it's a huge improvement in many areas including more efficient ways of keeping up to date with the latest topics. Watch this space...

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

GMO

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,791 posts
  • 721 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

Cool. I got a "new topic" which hadn't been commented on since 2008 today. Thought I was going nuts... Posted Image

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users