• IFSQN Member
  • 106 posts
  • 36 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

Hey simon,

Sometimes my antivirus system alerts me that it has blocked virus from this site. Please see the attached screen shot for the message. I got such kind of message atleast 3 times.

Regards
Dave

Attached Files

Edited by DAVE84, 28 March 2011 - 07:47 PM.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5664 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:58 PM

Hey simon,

Sometimes my antivirus system alerts me that it has blocked virus from this site. Please see the attached screen shot for the message. I got such kind of message atleast 3 times.

Regards
Dave

Dear Dave,

Interesting. What was the alleged attacking species ? Were you clicking on something specifically at the time ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

DAVE84

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 106 posts
  • 36 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:48 AM

No. When I type www.ifsqn.com and hit enter. Site was getting open and my antivirus system was blocking a virus. Some details of this virus can be viewed from my screen shot

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,830 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

Thanks Dave, that was really helpful. The file did have a nasty iframe code in it, but it was useless as the rest of the folders and files it was trying to communicate with have already been cleaned from the site a week or so ago. I have removed this also.

As a result of this incident I have tightened up security again, changed passwords etc. I am also looking to get some software that emails me automatically if any file is altered or added to the server.

It’s a constant battle, so again thank you for reporting the issue it is vital to get this type of information.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users