Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 369 posts
  • 44 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:23 PM

I am knew to ISO 22000. I am new to HACCP. I already said that exact thing before. I have learned some knowledge of PRP’s and HACCP plan from Charles C the past months as my boss instructed me to develop a food safety management system for 1 of our subsidiaries. Unfortunately, instead of ISO 22000, they will instead have joined in a web based Information Exchange system that allows the members to keep their information there and exchange among themselves. They are joining because customer requires them to be a member and they will be audited by a third-party on behalf of the customer. In effect it would be a second party audit.

However, based from the original plan there are 2 more subsidiaries that will go for ISO 22000 certification by September and October 2011.
Subsidiary A - engages in the distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables to key retail accounts in the country.
Subsidiary B - invested for a Vapor Heat Treatment facility to meet the stringent quality requirement of its export’s clients for fresh mangoes.

I need IFSQN members help in making action items – step by step guide in developing an ISO 22000 or HACPP programs. I am aware that we need to start with gap analysis, but I need to set expectation on what they need to complete. Without a good food industry experience, this is another difficult task.

Please help me.

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

I am knew to ISO 22000. I am new to HACCP. I already said that exact thing before. I have learned some knowledge of PRP’s and HACCP plan from Charles C the past months as my boss instructed me to develop a food safety management system for 1 of our subsidiaries. Unfortunately, instead of ISO 22000, they will instead have joined in a web based Information Exchange system that allows the members to keep their information there and exchange among themselves. They are joining because customer requires them to be a member and they will be audited by a third-party on behalf of the customer. In effect it would be a second party audit.

However, based from the original plan there are 2 more subsidiaries that will go for ISO 22000 certification by September and October 2011.
Subsidiary A - engages in the distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables to key retail accounts in the country.
Subsidiary B - invested for a Vapor Heat Treatment facility to meet the stringent quality requirement of its export’s clients for fresh mangoes.

I need IFSQN members help in making action items – step by step guide in developing an ISO 22000 or HACPP programs. I am aware that we need to start with gap analysis, but I need to set expectation on what they need to complete. Without a good food industry experience, this is another difficult task.

Please help me.

Probably I could not help you out in detail but right now I could attach a simple step-by-step guide in implementing ISO 22000 compliant FSMS. If you want to know more about ISO 22000 and HACCP you can find a wealth of free information here on this forum and on internet. If you have some time to wait, even I can share lot of information on this forum (obviously lot of that is contributed by this forum).

Attached File  basic outline ISO22000 Plan-2.txt   2.77KB   401 downloads

Happy sharing!

Regards:
M.Zeeshan

Edited by Zeeshan, 19 May 2011 - 10:06 AM.

mind over matter

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 369 posts
  • 44 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

Probably I could not help you out in detail but right now I could attach a simple step-by-step guide in implementing ISO 22000 compliant FSMS. If you want to know more about ISO 22000 and HACCP you can find a wealth of free information here on this forum and on internet. If you have some time to wait, even I can share lot of information on this forum (obviously lot of that is contributed by this forum).

Attached File  basic outline ISO22000 Plan-2.txt   2.77KB   401 downloads

Happy sharing!

Regards:
M.Zeeshan

Hi Zeeshan,

Thanks for the great outline and for providing so much assistance. My OP was in haste. I mentioned my favorite Charles C, but failed to recognize other valuable contributors. Sorry. There are many great personalities here who give so much. I also would like to thank Simon for brining people together.

IFSQN contributors,

:clap: :clap: :clap:
This says it all !!! Many, many thanks.

Edited by mind over matter, 19 May 2011 - 03:15 PM.

faisal rafique

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 59 posts
  • 19 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:32 AM

Attached File  Implementation-of-FSMS-ISO-22000-2005-in-Small-Medium-Enterprises.pdf   3.02MB   302 downloads

Hello,
this booklet will help you for implementation of ISO 22000.

http://www.scribd.co...ium-Enterprises
File is also attached
Faisal Rafique

Edited by faisal rafique, 28 May 2011 - 12:37 PM.

Thanked by 3 Members:

mind over matter

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 369 posts
  • 44 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:51 AM

If you have some time to wait, even I can share lot of information on this forum (obviously lot of that is contributed by this forum).

Please do. I can wait.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:14 PM

Dear faisal rafique,

Thks for yr info. I believe this document is already available on this forum (somewhere :smile: ). But please feel free to re-post the document here if you hv it yourself.

I also believe the site to which you refer generally requires money.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

faisal rafique

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 59 posts
  • 19 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

Dear Charles,

Desired copy of booklet is attached, yes you are right now scribd is looking for money.
Faisal Rafique

Dear faisal rafique,

Thks for yr info. I believe this document is already available on this forum (somewhere :smile: ). But please feel free to re-post the document here if you hv it yourself.

I also believe the site to which you refer generally requires money.

Rgds / Charles.C

Edited by faisal rafique, 28 May 2011 - 12:41 PM.

Luigirobert

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 26 posts
  • 24 thanks
Neutral

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:26 AM

hELLO Everybody!.

Does someone has a quality manual template for ISO 22000:2005?

I know that this management system doesn't require, however I will like to create one.

thank you.

LuigiRobert.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:21 AM

Dear Luigirobert,

For a manual, the simplest answer to yr query is to re-iterate (ie textually confirm that you have implemented) the contents/requirements of the ISO 22000 standard which i presume you already possess.

Understanding the contents/requirements is of course a rather different exercise. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Goodness

Grade - Active

• 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Nigeria
    Nigeria

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:21 AM

Thank you Zeeshan for the information you provided. Please can you also assist in posting a format/template that can be use as a guide in developing these standards.

Regards,
Goodness

Hi Zeeshan,

Thanks for the great outline and for providing so much assistance. My OP was in haste. I mentioned my favorite Charles C, but failed to recognize other valuable contributors. Sorry. There are many great personalities here who give so much. I also would like to thank Simon for brining people together.

IFSQN contributors,

:clap: :clap: :clap:
This says it all !!! Many, many thanks.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users