Madam A. D-tor

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 644 posts
  • 230 thanks
Excellent

• Netherlands
    Netherlands
  • Interests:meat, meat products, ready to eat, food safety, QMS, audits, hazard analyses, IFS, BRC, SQF, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

Dear all,

IFS offers the IFS Food Standard issue 6 as a free download on their site.

follow this link: http://www.ifs-certi...load-standards/

Kind Regards,

Madam A. D-tor

Thanked by 3 Members:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:02 AM

Dear all,

IFS offers the IFS Food Standard issue 6 as a free download on their site.

follow this link: http://www.ifs-certi...load-standards/

Dear Madam A.D-tor,

Thks for the link although the download section is a joke to harvest emails IMO. Apparently "more" in German-English means go to the (invisible) bottom of the page. Perhaps its better in Dutch. :smile:

I did manage to successfully unsuscribe from their journal though. Not that i have ever subscribed to it. :smile: :angry:

I also noticed that they have a document "examination for auditors appearing "soon"". I am guessing BRC will be interested in that one. :biggrin:

Rgds / Charles.C

PS (at least on my PC) the .xls guideline opens in "SPA" but this contains a collection of empty columns. I do give them one credit for not using .xslx :thumbup:

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Madam A. D-tor

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 644 posts
  • 230 thanks
Excellent

• Netherlands
    Netherlands
  • Interests:meat, meat products, ready to eat, food safety, QMS, audits, hazard analyses, IFS, BRC, SQF, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

Dear Madam A.D-tor,

Thks for the link although the download section is a joke to harvest emails IMO. Apparently "more" in German-English means go to the (invisible) bottom of the page. Perhaps its better in Dutch. :smile:

I did manage to successfully unsuscribe from their journal though. Not that i have ever subscribed to it. :smile: :angry:

I also noticed that they have a document "examination for auditors appearing "soon"". I am guessing BRC will be interested in that one. :biggrin:

Rgds / Charles.C

PS (at least on my PC) the .xls guideline opens in "SPA" but this contains a collection of empty columns. I do give them one credit for not using .xslx :thumbup:

Dear Charles,

I also uses the English version and indeed the [read more] button returns you to the homepage. Well, that is wat happened to me yesterday.

I succeeded in downloading the documents. Please send me a PM if you want me to send you the documents.

XLS-file is not empty on my computer.

Examination for IFS Food used to be very hard, but will change with version 6. Instead of a 2 year detailled exam on the standard, legal requirement and microbiological knowledge. There will be an exam to get approved and an exam to get approved for each technical scope.
IFS used to qualify their auditors on product scopes, just like BRC, but has changed this to qualification to product scope and technical scope. To gain an additional scope an auditor need to do 10 audits within the scope as trainee and an exam for the technical scopes. It will be harder to find auditors to each company, because the auditor need to have all the scopes related to the company.
Technical scopes:
A. Sterilisation (with the purpose to destroy pathogens)
B. Pasteurisation (with the purpose to reduce food safety hazards)
C. Processed products (treatment with purpose to modify product and/or extend the shelf life and/or reduce food safety hazards by preservation techniques)
D. Systems, treatments to maintain product integrity and/or safety
E. Systems, treatments to prevent product contamination
F. Any other manipulation, treatment, processing not being listed in A,B,C,D,E

Edited by Madam A. D-tor, 24 January 2012 - 10:27 AM.

Kind Regards,

Madam A. D-tor

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

Dear Madam A.D-tor,

XLS-file is not empty on my computer.

Sorry, my badly expressed. I meant the only columns with data in were in English. The ones marked "SPA" in red were all empty. (Not that i can read Spanish without Babelfish anyway).

And many thanks for yr offer. :thumbup:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users