• 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:15 AM

Hi All,

Good Day,

I am in a Storage and Distribution company preparing for the BRC S&D issue-2 certification. I am seeking help to get a Audit/Gap checklist.
If any one could send me a Audit/Gap Checklist will be appreciated. My mailing address is (xxxxxxx.

Thanking in advance for your expertise and help.

Best Regards,

Color.Ocean

Edited by Charles.C, 11 February 2017 - 03:02 AM.
email removed

mesophile

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 137 posts
  • 142 thanks
Good

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:Twitter @DSi77

Chartered Scientist (CSci)
    Member of IFST (MIFST)
    Avid guitar player, dog walker and fitness trainer.
    I love reading, and learning about new fields in food science and technology.

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

Hi,

Can you give me a bit more information as to what kind of storage/distribution company you are?

BRC v2 for Storage & Distribution has 17 sections and a lot of them are not relevant to cirtain companies, for example, section 16 covers Contract Cleaning of Baskets, Roll Cages and other Distribution Containers.

There are also parts of sections that may not be applicable as well.

This will (hopefully) reduce the number of "gaps" in the gap analysis when you come to do it.

Thanks

Simon

YongYM

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 231 posts
  • 57 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia
  • Interests:Reading, Watching TV, Singing Karaoke & Sight-seeing

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:57 AM

To Color.Ocean:

Since you are going to be certified to BRC S&D issue-2, I am sure you have already purchased a copy of the standard. The gap analysis checklist is nothing special but actually all the requirements of the standard. You just need to check your current status against EACH of the requirement listed in the standard that's all.

The more requirements that you are unable to fulfil, the 'bigger' the gap between your company status compared to the standard. This also means that when you are being audited, you will have more minor or even major NCR and this will affect your overall grading as well.

Yong

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users