Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:32 PM
The new version of the forums software we have installed displays members photos around the board, which I think is quite nice and give the forums a community field.
If you would like to add your personal photo or an image (if you want to remain anonymous) then do the following:
- Click on your name (top right of the forums)
- Click on “My Profile”
- Click “Edit My Profile” (button on the right hand side)
- Click “Change my Photo” (first thing in the list)
Once in that area there are various options for adding your photo which should be self explanatory.
We look forward to seeing you on the forums.
Any problems let me know.
Need food safety advice?
Relax, you've come to the right place…
The IFSQN is a helpful network of volunteers providing answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts on food safety management systems and a wide range of food safety topics.
We could make a huge list of rules, terms and conditions, but you probably wouldn’t read them.
All that we ask is that you observe the following:
1. No spam, profanity, pornography, trolling or personal attacks
2. Topics and posts should be “on topic” and related to site content
3. No (unpaid) advertising
4. You may have one account on the board at any one time
5. Enjoy your stay!