Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hi, my name is Chia and I am going to graduate from University Putra Malaysia (UPM) in 2 weeks and i am now looking for jobs (or leading to) in Food Safety and Quality System Auditor (lead auditor).

Here is my details:

University: UPM, Malaysia

Qualification: Bachelor degree

Course: Food Science and Technology (minor in Food Quality Assurance and Control)

- I have the basic introductionary knowledge in some quality system like ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO/IEC 17025, Halal certification, Food Law (Malaysia), GMP, HACCP etc.

Here is my questions:

1. How can i be a lead auditor in food quality system? is it advisable if i directly join the food consultant/auditing company?

2. For the fresh graduate like me (but i also have a 6 months internship experience in production department of a food company before), how much usually is the starting salary and how much is the salary after working for 2 years as well as experienced auditor? (if based on the situation in Malaysia will be better =) ).

3. Any other advises for me? =)

SUSHIL

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 162 posts
  • 225 thanks
Good

• India
    India

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hello Mr Chia,

criteria for lead auditor is attached

%

Attached Files

Edited by SUSHIL, 14 June 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Thanked by 1 Member:

John Egano Gomentong II

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 27 July 2020 - 04:04 AM

Hi, my name is Chia and I am going to graduate from University Putra Malaysia (UPM) in 2 weeks and i am now looking for jobs (or leading to) in Food Safety and Quality System Auditor (lead auditor).

Here is my details:

University: UPM, Malaysia

Qualification: Bachelor degree

Course: Food Science and Technology (minor in Food Quality Assurance and Control)

- I have the basic introductionary knowledge in some quality system like ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO/IEC 17025, Halal certification, Food Law (Malaysia), GMP, HACCP etc.

Here is my questions:

1. How can i be a lead auditor in food quality system? is it advisable if i directly join the food consultant/auditing company?

2. For the fresh graduate like me (but i also have a 6 months internship experience in production department of a food company before), how much usually is the starting salary and how much is the salary after working for 2 years as well as experienced auditor? (if based on the situation in Malaysia will be better =) ).

3. Any other advises for me? =)

Hi Chia.

What's up? Hope you've managed to achieve your goals. As for an auditor in Malaysia, you have to be competent and licensed. Please look for fsq.moh.gov.my they will guide you how to be competent and licensed auditor. But, if you want to be LEAD Auditor, you have to be well-experienced, fully exam-ed and recommendations from the higher authority. 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

John G.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users