Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 120 posts
  • 62 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

Each year we do an Internal Auditor Training for our multi-disciplinary auditing team. Each of the last four years i have been involved in it, we have used the same three ppt's from AIB.

*Intro to Principles Inspect-Audit 2009,
*Insp&Aud Fundamentals 2007,
*Elements of Food Plant Insp&Aud 2008,

Although these are good power points, i was wondering if there's anything out there that would be better and/or more current?

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

Each year we do an Internal Auditor Training for our multi-disciplinary auditing team. Each of the last four years i have been involved in it, we have used the same three ppt's from AIB.

*Intro to Principles Inspect-Audit 2009,
*Insp&Aud Fundamentals 2007,
*Elements of Food Plant Insp&Aud 2008,

Although these are good power points, i was wondering if there's anything out there that would be better and/or more current?

I really do not know the contents of the available ppt's but have some ideas to make the things better.

1- List down the major experiences and learnings of last four years. Use these to make reality-based case studies, Do's-Don'ts charts etc.

2- Include major/critical internal/external audit findings in the learning session and discuss to broaden learning experiences.

3- Have a visit round the plant and take snaps of some Do's and Don't situations. Discuss these in the learning session.

4- Review the assessment sheets and make these more interesting and more effective. Make these to enable you to correctly assess the learning and involvement of the participants and loop holes of the session.

Regards.

Muhammad Zeeshan Zaki.

Edited by Zeeshan, 20 June 2013 - 04:07 PM.

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,632 posts
  • 1135 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:36 AM

Good programs, take a look at -- http://asq.org/

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC -

SQF System Development | Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant

Martha's Vineyard Island, MA - Restored Republic

http://www.GCEMVI.XYZ

http://www.GlennOster.com

Mmmm_food

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 36 posts
  • 8 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:19 AM

Hi 

I don't know what is in the powerpoint presentations mentioned but that sound rather formal and detailed.

I don't know if this is what you're after but attached is a training presentation that I created to do with my auditors. It is quite basic because it is only a refresher. When delivering it I try to generate as much discussion as possible to engage participants and so that they can learn from each other.

Kind regards

Attached Files

Thanked by 3 Members:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users