• IFSQN Senior
  • 361 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

Dear All,

Just like above mentioned, i looking for example of drinking water product identification n traceability  procedures. Does anyone willing share with me. Thanks in advance.

KTD

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 264 posts
  • 95 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

Carine -

Not sure i understand the question. If you use potable water as a component in your WIP or finished products, the production code for those materials will provide you the info needed as to date the water used. Are you filling containers with water to be used on later days?

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

I'm assuming your using the tap water to produce your ice (following on from your other posts)

You need to be sampling the tap water are pre-defined intervals to ensure that it is potable AND download the relevant certification / test results from your water company supplier.

The ice also needs to be tested as each batch ( or as defined by yourself using a risk assessment) , using the same criteria as for the potable water.

You must also test as per your countries legislative requirements.

If your water is from a borehole or well, then I would suggest that you test for cryptosporidium as a norm.

Your traceability would be the date that you used the water (either as a date or a Julian number, or any traceability criteria you chose to use)

Cazx

carine

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 361 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

if my production is run 24 hours and the water keep flowing in to making ice, so how do i record down the date or batch??

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users