• 24 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India
  • Interests:QA

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:20 AM

Hello,

Could someone help me by sending me the Food Quality Audit Checklist of Heinz. I am in need of the detailed checklist to prepare for an Heinz audit.

Thanks in advance,

Pragash

imadoughguy

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 51 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Building Redemptive Relationships, Self Improvement, Cars, Fishing, Home Improvement, Serving Others and Seeing Positively Impacted People in my Wake. :-)

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

Have you asked them for a copy of the audit they plan to perform?

I assume you are a new supplier for them, I would also expect they would gladly give you a copy of the audit they plan to perform. I have requested a copy of the audit or at least a check sheet of documents from new customers previously and got them. 

Phil

p.ramadoss

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 24 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:20 AM

Have you asked them for a copy of the audit they plan to perform?

I assume you are a new supplier for them, I would also expect they would gladly give you a copy of the audit they plan to perform. I have requested a copy of the audit or at least a check sheet of documents from new customers previously and got them. 

Phil

Hi phil.

Actually we are not a new supplier for them but this is the first time we get Heinz audit in the last 3 years. They have already given a questionnaire but it is just the title of each chapter and very generic. I thought of getting a detailed checklist of Heinz.

Mariah

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 10 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

I had a Heinz audit, it was audited very similar to BRC standards, even though we were not GFSI certified.  Auditor stated it was a "GAP" assessment.

p.ramadoss

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 24 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

I had a Heinz audit, it was audited very similar to BRC standards, even though we were not GFSI certified.  Auditor stated it was a "GAP" assessment.

Cool. I got the standard already. Its really a nice standard which checks QMS as wells as FSMS required for a good quality products. Some parts seemed unnecessary but its their own policy.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users