The zip file below (approx. 228 kb) contains:
- Hygiene management procedures (with index and list of supporting documents)
- Supporting Documents
- Example HACCP study manual
- BRC/IoP Gap Analysis Checklist
This documentary system has achieved certification to the BRC/IoP Packaging Standard - category B. Obviously all of the procedures were in place and fully implemented.
zipped hygiene documents
1. Although in the procedures microbiological auditing (swabbing etc.) is not a requirement of the standard but was always carried out by this company as a customer requirement.
2. You are welcome to do what you want with these documents (apart from sell them). They are provided free, 'as is' and with no warranty. They are provided solely as examples to give you ideas. They must be reviewed and amended as appropriate to your own organisation, product and process etc.
If documents are missing or anybody wants a specific document just ask in here. Also if you want to talk about documents again we can do it in here.
Pls give me advice how do you organize company documentation for PRP, HACCP , ISO 22000 and BRC. In some cases standards require the same procedures. Do you advice preparing spearate manuals for each standard?
In IFSQN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System- there are PRP Recall procedures PRP 15 and QM Recall procedures QM 028.Recall procedure would be the same in both case so should I implement and maintain two hard copy of those two procedures.
Where should I put Knife control procedure, is it PRP or rather QM document?