Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

Don't forget the Stuff too... Stuff and Thangs as Rick from TWD would say.

Anyhow.  Yeah I'm sure they would pay and I could go as long as I could convince them.  They aren't tightfisted about those kinds of things but they have to see a definite value.

I'll put together a PowerPoint on "The Zombie Apocalypse and Food Safety." for everyone's review.

Spoilers for the Walking Dead TV & Comics- 

First food safety no-no -

Storing a sick pig with the other pigs & then eating them.

Let me know how that works out for y'all.

Best by / Expiration dates - finally proved to be totally useless, at least for huge cans of pudding.

That lady just took the sammich from Rick without checking his restaurant / food handler's license

So, it seems like they are cannibals, which presents a few food safety questions  -

It's the *only* diseased meat on earth.  It literally becomes contaminated as soon as it stops living. 

So, you gotta eat it fresh off the living person.  But then what was she cooking?  It can't be Beth, right?  Unless that BBQ Grill is a 14d kill step?  But the zombies survived Daryl & Beth's moonshine arson.  And how much do you have to digest before the meat turns and you get infected?

It all seems so impractical.  I mean, you have to feed the human cattle and keep them alive long enough to eat them, so...

Where does everyone wash their hands?

Edited by magenta_majors, 08 April 2014 - 12:49 AM.

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,599 posts
  • 369 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for the chuckle!  Pudding and Crazy Cheese, they keep the world (as we used to know it) safer. :cheezy:

I am very tempted to answer this point by point--as *I* see it, but I am busy today. 

-Setanta         

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

How did I miss this topic? lol it had me laughing for sure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users