• Quick Navigation
Photo

Cleaning Chemicals List

Share this

Best Answer , 08 July 2014 - 06:11 AM

Hi

I need to come up with a List for all the cleaning chemicals I use for my production areas. Was wondering if anyone had any good templates that would include:

• dilution factor
  • method of application (?)

The ones I've seen online so far are really..."complex". Would really appreciate the help!

Thanks.

I sometimes use a summary, something like this:

Regards,

Tony

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

N.Hanafiah

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Brunei
    Brunei

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

Hi

I need to come up with a List for all the cleaning chemicals I use for my production areas. Was wondering if anyone had any good templates that would include:

• dilution factor

The ones I've seen online so far are really..."complex". Would really appreciate the help!

Thanks.

BhardwajSneha

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

Hey,

The PIS or MSDS sheets of your chemicals would have all the information you need.

Sneha

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Hi

• dilution factor

Thanks.

What is the purpose of making this document?

1- Either you want to have a summarized list of all chemicals for your own ready reference

2- Or you want to have a reference chart for display at the point of application or storage.

3- Or you want to develop a detailed chart specified at one place for general purpose.

For any of the above purposes you need to have MSDS, manufacturer's specification or a similar document in order to get authentic information about handling, storage, preparation and usage of particular chemical. Before developing any document you need to identify the purpose of same.

Regards.

Muhammad Zeeshan Zaki.

Edited by Zeeshan, 26 April 2014 - 09:53 AM.

Thanked by 1 Member:

mewwha

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 9 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

You need to include information on areas or equipments to be cleaned, cleaning chemical used and its dilution, frequency in cleaning and number of hours consumed in cleaning, storage of cleaning chemical, procedure or method of cleaning, cleaning tools used, and responsible persons. 

pbaocntp

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Vietnam
    Vietnam

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:54 AM

I have some document that purpose of them is used to cleaning for surface equipment, wall, disinfectant: concentration, purpose and recommend.Such as: oxonia, topax...

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:11 AM   Best Answer

Hi

• dilution factor

Thanks.

I sometimes use a summary, something like this:

Attached File  QMR 055 Chemical Register_001.png   545.06KB   5 downloads

Regards,

Tony

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users