Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:17 PM

Can someone offer me a sample of a continuing letter of guarantee for secondary packaging?  Our policy states we must have this letter, but the letter we provide and ask suppliers to sign is directed towards raw ingredients and direct food contact packaging.  I need a standard letter for our corrugate suppliers that will cover concerns such as misbranding and adulteration without referring to FDA standards in which they are not subject to.

Thanks in advance!

Naamfon

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 83 posts
  • 49 thanks
Neutral

• Thailand
    Thailand
  • Interests:Searching , Finding & learning new knowledge, create good friends, Travel , share good thing , eat and eating.

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

For now I not have the sample to share. I got guarantee letter from supplier that not have any system cerificate but them show

important point refer regulation of FDA such as "not use any hazard material or chemicals as............in our process".   

The guarantees's letter must relate  the composition and quality of the packaging materials used in the packaging to the food chemistry and use environment of the packaged products.

your supplier can apply style from these..

http://www.tri-cor.c.../fda-letter.pdf

http://www.accessdat...rch.cfm?fr=7.13

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

Dear Andig,

I think there is an extended, approximate example of your "Total" guarantee requirement (ie everything under the Sun and Earth)  in an earlier thread here (somewhere) although probably not for packaging. Should be usable as a template-to-be-adjusted.

Surely not too difficult to dream up though ?. Merely a question of promising Food Grade Quality for  all conceivable legislatory and relevant BCP factors. Which IMEX most suppliers are equally willing to sign up for. :smile:  Unless it is specifically not Food Grade, and not requested to be, Food Grade of course. This would perhaps require a little more creative writing to be of any auditorial conviction.

Basically you choose yr textual requirement/Guarantee to (minimally) fit the intended target. Known as reverse engineeering.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users