• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:38 AM

Good day

As we know that ISO 17025, clause 4.9.1 b, states that 'Evaluation of significance of the NC work', I would like to know how would you evaluate that, and if any of you has a specific Standard Operating Procedure that addresses this spacific catagory may you please share that with me ?

Thanks.

jel

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 113 posts
  • 33 thanks
Good

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

Good day

As we know that ISO 17025, clause 4.9.1 b, states that 'Evaluation of significance of the NC work', I would like to know how would you evaluate that, and if any of you has a specific Standard Operating Procedure that addresses this spacific catagory may you please share that with me ?

Thanks.

The nonconforming work applies to both test results and the process that produced it, but not everyone has the same impact on the outcome of the trial, everything will depend on the use that will be given to this result. For example, if you are not using the latest reference test method is a nonconformity, but does it really have an effect for the purposes that the client will use the test result? The answer would have to do with issues related to the characteristics of the new method in the previous, as accuracy, robustness, etc.. 

What must be considered is whether the nonconforming work will actually have an effect on the decisions that the client will take the outcome of the trial, and that the above requirement relates.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users