dt2win

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 31 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

Hii,

We are preparing for SQF Audit Level 2.I am seeking some help on the topic 2.1.2 Management Responsibility.I have made organizational structures and defined job responsibilities for those involved in food processing.But I am confused on the following point:

2.1.2.6 The responsibility for establishing and implementing the training needs of the organization’s personnel to ensure they have the required competencies to carry out those functions affecting product, legality, safety, and quality shall be defined and documented. 

Can somebody provide me example on how to define and document ?

Thanks 

DT

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:45 PM

DT,

Someone needs to define what training is applicable to the different positions relevant to food safety require and to make sure that they have received that training and it is kept current.

People on the food safety team may need HACCP training.  Internal auditors will need internal auditor training.  Your SQF practitioner should/could (depending on interpretation) have SQF practitioner training.  People who perform CCP checks need training on that and on the idea of HACCP so they understand what a CCP is and why it matters.

So basically you could come up with a matrix based on factory position and team position and what relevant training they will need in those designated areas.

Also when was the safety team's HACCP training?  If it's beyond 5 years they need to take a refresher course or a higher level course that is accredited.  Basic HACCP -> advanced HACCP... etc.

Edited by Mr. Incognito, 03 June 2014 - 05:46 PM.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

dt2win

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 31 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Thank you so much..I got it

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users