Using Audit Results to Identify Trends to Develop Food Safety Objectives
LeAnn Chuboff, Senior Technical Director, SQFI
Buyers and food safety regulations are challenging their supplier’s to implement proactive methods to increase compliance and reduce risk. Data that is collected during the internal or external audits is valuable information that can be used to build smart food safety objectives and identify trends. This webinar will discuss:
• SQF audit results and associated trends
• How to address food safety within your facility
• An overview of the corrective action process
• Using data within the FSMS to prioritize food safety risks within your organization
Watch Webinar Recording >>
Download Presentation Slides >>
Need food safety advice?
Relax, you've come to the right place…
The IFSQN is a helpful network of volunteers providing answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts on food safety management systems and a wide range of food safety topics.
We could make a huge list of rules, terms and conditions, but you probably wouldn’t read them.
All that we ask is that you observe the following:
1. No spam, profanity, pornography, trolling or personal attacks
2. Topics and posts should be “on topic” and related to site content
3. No (unpaid) advertising
4. You may have one account on the board at any one time
5. Enjoy your stay!