• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Afghanistan
    Afghanistan

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

HI

I would like to know regarding the CCP control for ready to eat (prepare) Chicken,vegetables and mushroom noodles

The process flow is like this

Receiving of frozen chicken,frozen veg,frozenmushroom (-18),dry noodles,storage at -18 (eg:chicen) ,vacuum drying (no heat process),mixing,packing and distribution

My question is about the chicken noodles manufacturing process-here the chicken is kept in the vacuum dryer at a temp of -18 and the over all process takes 8-10 hours.So literally the product will be at room temperature for 4-5 hours-A critical step

Our finished product specification is having a moisture content less than 10%-but the problem is that how I monitor the critical limits? (there is NO a high temperature process in the line)-what i can monitor is only the pressure inside the dryer

What is the chance of toxin production?

Kindly advice-there are a number of products in the market of the same kind

Shareef

Dubai

shereefnellur

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Afghanistan
    Afghanistan

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

The potential hazards can be the multiplication of pathogen as the product is in the danger zone for long time,and there are risk of toxin formation as well.

But this is a very common manufacturing process through out the world,can somebody share the information you have on this?

What should be the critical parameters to be tested and the limits?

Does the moisture analysis or % LOD (Loss On Drying) will help?

Thanks in advance

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users