I have received two separate supplier FSMA "compliance" questionnaires, from a couple of customers so far. One had the following questions (total of 8),
1. Are you subject to the FSMA Preventative Controls for Human food rule?
2. Are you currently compliant with all requiremenhts of the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule?
3. If not, will you have a fully develope dand validated FSMA (HARPC) Food Safety Plan in place by the compliance date of 8/2016?
4. Do you have a trained Preventative Controls Qualified Individual to oversee the development implementation and continual improvement of a FSMA (HARPC) Food Safety Plan?
5. Are there barriers to becoming compliant despite the requirement to do so?
6. Is your business a Small Business by FDA standards (fewer than 500 full time employees) and therefore implementation is 8/2017?
7. Is your business a Very Small Business by FDA standards (<$1 million adjusted for inflation) and therefore implementation is 8/2018?
8. Is your business covered by the PMO (Pasteurized Milk Ordinance) and therefore implementation is 8/2018?
Name: Title: Date:
Hope this helps,