• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hi everyone,

I am implementing FSMS22000 in our organization. But I am not able to understand what should I cover in the procedure of sales and purchase . Can you please help me in understanding the sales and purchase requirement . do you have any procedure of sales and purchase and any formats.

Thank you ,

ritvij

michaelgaspard

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:15 PM

I would suggest:

A Sales program separeted to the PURCHASING (PROCUREMENT) PROGRAM:

First put the program title, followed by its scope and its purpose,

then you go deeper in the different SOPs of the particular program, you put column withg respect to, who, when, where, how, and reference,

of course you use document numbers for document control purpose, I have a format, but not on me actually, just inform if this can help, 

otherwise tomorrow or on sunday i will try to send.

for Purchasing, you will have as SOP a supplier approuval procedure, an incoming inspection of raw material if storage and receiving are merged. 

hope that this can help,

kind regards,

Michael G

ritvij

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

Thank you so much Mr.Michael G,

I will be making both the procedures separately , but in marketing procedure should I mentioned the requirement during contract review should I record the shelf life required by customer, Nutrition valves . Because we are already an ISO 9001 organization , we already review the technical quality requirements , but I don't understand what requirement we should communicate and accept from clients w.r.t FSMS.

Secondly In purchase procedure we have approved supplier list , where in we have listed supplier name , address , contact details and service/material we take from them, as far as FSMS is concerned , what should I add in the formats and procedures .

So I was looking forward for the FSMS 22000 formats of all departments to understand the gaps. as I am very confused.

thanks

regards

ritvij

michaelgaspard

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:09 PM

you need to have step by step procedure to approve your suppliers, 

You need to prove that the way you are approving them is reliable wrt food safety, and do same in a format with flowchart having decision box, e.g what if they are not approved?? what step you follow, eliminate?? ask for missing criteria? etcetera ..

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users