Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

Good morning everyone, I'm about to embark on a magical journey to validate our HACCP food safety lol. We are finishing up NSF inspections and gearing up for BRC. I have witnessed a great deal of experience from the members of this site and I'd like to pick your brains on the Do's and Don'ts for HACCP/BRC validation protocols. I will be heading up the project and starting on the food temperature validation study for our Kettles. So please shower me with your wisdom! I want to do it right the first time and develop a robust and science based program that will satisfy the most stringent of BRC auditors lol.        

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:56 AM

Good morning everyone, I'm about to embark on a magical journey to validate our HACCP food safety lol. We are finishing up NSF inspections and gearing up for BRC. I have witnessed a great deal of experience from the members of this site and I'd like to pick your brains on the Do's and Don'ts for HACCP/BRC validation protocols. I will be heading up the project and starting on the food temperature validation study for our Kettles. So please shower me with your wisdom! I want to do it right the first time and develop a robust and science based program that will satisfy the most stringent of BRC auditors lol.        

Dear git-r-done,

You make Kettles ?

Please clarify regarding product/process/specific validation of interest

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Dharmadi Sadeli Putra

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 161 posts
  • 26 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:18 AM

Dear git-r-done,

You make Kettles ?

Please clarify regarding product/process/specific validation of interest

Rgds / Charles.C

I think he want to validate thermal process schedule used for their products (heat penetration and distribution test)

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:19 PM

Ah, hot topic eh?  Some sound advice over here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...g-temperatures/

it's for meat but it's the same theory - plus I'm sure a lot of other threads that aren't as current in my mind right now.  If we have product, we can probably point you to something very specific.

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users