Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

anybody have any idea how can I get the Tesco list that the agriculture supplier must follow

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:48 PM

http://www.itesco.cz.../tfms_v5_aj.pdf

Off their website this is what I found:

We assess ethical risk using three criteria:
the risk inherent in the country where the supplier is located, using a country risk matrix provided by an independent ethical consultancy; the risk inherent in the industry and employment types, e.g. use of seasonal workers, homeworkers and subcontractors; our own knowledge of the risks posed by the site and supplier, e.g. the types of raw materials, the role of secondary sites, and any previous record.

Using these criteria, we place suppliers into high, medium and low ethical risk categories:
we carry out annual reviews of the Sedex self assessment forms of our high-risk suppliers, and require them to have a 2-3 day ethical assessment by a third party every year. This year we reached our target of assessing 100% of our high-risk suppliers;

we carry out annual reviews of the Sedex self assessment forms of our medium-risk suppliers, and require them to have a 1-2 day ethical assessment by a third party assessor at least every two years;

we carry out annual reviews of the Sedex self assessment forms of our low-risk suppliers.

So I looked up Sedex. You can actually request the supplier workbook on the link below.

http://www.sedexglob...plier-workbook/

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users