• 39 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India
  • Interests:Movies, Surfing

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:06 PM

Dear All,

As part of Food safety, we are going to make change room in our plant ( liquor industry). Here, I need some help from you all and hope your inputs will help me a lot. What will be the exact location for change room? whether it must be just near to the bottling entrance or can we make it some 50-60 feet away from the bottling entrance? Is there any specific location where the change room should be? does anyone have layout for the same??

Regards

Premananda Singh

+91-8811025586

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:36 PM

Our changing room in yogurt was down a hallway from the production hallway about 30 to 40 foot away.  It would be best to have a spot where there is the least chance of contamination of the employees while going back and forth to production.

50 to 60 foot isn't too bad as long as they aren't traveling through any areas that would cause a bunch of contamination to their work uniforms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:25 PM

Dear All,

As part of Food safety, we are going to make change room in our plant ( liquor industry). Here, I need some help from you all and hope your inputs will help me a lot. What will be the exact location for change room? whether it must be just near to the bottling entrance or can we make it some 50-60 feet away from the bottling entrance? Is there any specific location where the change room should be? does anyone have layout for the same??

I don't see a problem with it unless you're using a common walkway with no control before entering your processing room. Again it depends if your considered a high risk plant. Do a risk assessment.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users