• IFSQN Associate
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:40 AM

Good Morning All 

I have to create a technical short term and long term detailed plan. I haven't a clue as to what to put in it (I'm in my work placement for uni) our customer has been very vague about it we recently had an issue with traceability as our supplier was continually giving us the wrong information and we have just over come a recent spell of Listeria Mono. They want this plan to increase their confidence in our technical team i.e. me as I'm the only one who is in the team :s they are an extremely valued customer (as are all of our customers). Any tips, insight and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

D :) 

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

Good morning Donna. 

It sounds like your customer wants assurance that you have the capability and control to deliver products to the agreed specification and consistently...and so they should. Before getting into the detail of their specific complaints and demands we need to understand more about your systems, processes, procedures, personnel and resources.

Do you have a quality and food safety management system in place?

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users