Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:03 AM
Supply Chain Risk Management
Steve Gruler, President & CEO, Global Quality Consultants Inc.
This Live Webinar is taking place: 16 January 2015 - 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM GMT
This session examines the alarming increase in Global Food Manufacturing Risk. Attendees will gain a broader knowledge on the risks their brands face doing business and engaging in a global supply chain. This session examines today's environment as it relates to:
- Consumer's Exceptions: Reasonable or not they are real
- Global Regulatory Approach
- Global Supply Chain: The great unknown that can destroy your company
Need food safety advice?
Relax, you've come to the right place…
The IFSQN is a helpful network of volunteers providing answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts on food safety management systems and a wide range of food safety topics.
We could make a huge list of rules, terms and conditions, but you probably wouldn’t read them.
All that we ask is that you observe the following:
1. No spam, profanity, pornography, trolling or personal attacks
2. Topics and posts should be “on topic” and related to site content
3. No (unpaid) advertising
4. You may have one account on the board at any one time
5. Enjoy your stay!