Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

FSA is apparently having a problem this morning (my time) and even acknowledged that they sent out multiple posts on the recalled cumin and they were trying to fix it......but I got notices for something else in what appears to be Welsh.   Looks they IRI is not the only one having a crazy Monday

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:24 PM

Hi Snookie

They have had some text issues over the weekend:

Apology for Excessive Text Message Sending
On Saturday 31 January approximately 1,000 individuals, who are signed up for text message notifications from the Food Standards Agency, received excessive alerts of the same message during a two-hour period.
GovDelivery apologises for the incident and the impact on those subscribed to receive information about Food and Allergy Alerts from the Food Standards Agency (FSA).
The Food Standards Agency is dedicated to communicating information about Food and Allergy alerts to consumers as quickly as possible. This text message service is one of the ways the FSA does this. We have successfully identified and resolved this issue and urge subscribers to stay signed up to receiving Food and Allergy alerts.

You might want to check your subscriptions: http://www.food.gov....ut-us/subscribe

Regards,

Tony

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 04 February 2015 - 05:32 PM

Forward them to me, I'll translate them (for a fee of course!) :secret:

I had the Animal Welfare survey of Slaughterhouses 2013 in welsh on Monday. Very interesting read!!

I did toy with the idea of writing my FSQ etc in the medium of welsh, but thought better when I realised that auditors outstayed their welcome when they could read it!

Caz x

Snookie

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

Forward them to me, I'll translate them (for a fee of course!) :secret:

The main problem is that I work in food safety management--they don't me much or even close to what I am worth.......don't think you'd work for what I can afford.  :giggle: .  The good news if I am really motivated I can find them in English. 

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users