Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,822 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

Integrated Crisis Management Planning
Steve Gruler, President & CEO, Global Quality Consultants Inc

This Live Webinar is taking place: March 20, 2015 - 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM GMT (11 a.m. EDT Start)

This session outlines the need for comprehensive crisis management planning. It addresses the lack of preparedness consumer products companies are accomplished in rapid crisis response. This session covers the critical elements and the functional benefits of a customized holistic plan. Attendees with gain key insights to the benefits of this impactful design:

- Multi-tiered cross functional teams (Based on a Companies management style, skills and culture)

- Crisis communication planning (Internal & External - Digital / Social Media, Common issues companies face)

- Addressing all perils (Staying current and proficient) 

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,822 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

Topic related comments and questions from today's webinar.

Kenneth

Hi guys, I work in a food manufacturing industry, how relevant is ICMP?  Is it related to recalls?

Sofia

How should you handle it if your company supplied the product with issue to another company ( i.e. A supermarket)

Paul

Where does a HACCP plan come into play?

Kimberly Trowers

Who handles a crisis if the source of the problem was due to an outsourced company which produces the commodity for your company?

Theophilus Fon Anyam

The maple leaf`s CEO`s message was clean, clear, concise. He addressed the issue directly and the media had nothing else to dig out from the event. He stated what happened, how they reacted and above all showed empathy to the affected families.

Paul

Did Kraft handle the recent recall correctly?

Muhammad Raza Ullah

Who is responsible to make these plans?

Martha

For a company that is extremely small (<50 total), who are not selling to consumers, and whose product has a limited impact on food safety, could a less formal plan work well?

Aliyu

In a food services company like hotels and restaurants, what are the common crisis or emergencies are they prone to?

Raman Kumar Sharma

Who should handle media at the time of crisis? QA Manger or higher management?

Muhammad Raza Ullah

Recovery plans should include control charts?

Miguel Acuña

What impact does Social media have?

Jude

Quick and honest communication in such matters is necessary before the Alarmist group go out there to put fear into consumer’s minds (Maple Leaf).

Martha

Proactive not reactive (Maple Leaf).

Krastina

The issue was traced back to the packaging machines cleaning (Maple Leaf).

Kimberly Trowers

And what it continues to do. They also went further to apologize and extend condolences (Maple Leaf).

Krastina

Tragic consequences though (Maple Leaf).

Kimberly Trowers

Clearly outlined the situation, some of the science what the company did to mitigate (Maple Leaf).

Martha

Never lie about a crisis, and get the information out before the bad press comes out.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users