• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

Hi all,

I am working on a HACCP  implementation project for a catering industry and i am new to this. Could any one tell me if there is a specific template for the preliminary steps 2 and 3 i.e description of product and identify intended use?

Would anyone have an example of one I could have a look at? :D

Thank you :)

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:59 AM

Hi all,

I am working on a HACCP  implementation project for a catering industry and i am new to this. Could any one tell me if there is a specific template for the preliminary steps 2 and 3 i.e description of product and identify intended use?

Would anyone have an example of one I could have a look at? :D

Thank you :)

Hello Fatima !

Thanks for yr query and Welcome to the Forum !

Try this post / sub-link  -

http://www.ifsqn.com...indpost&p=84936

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 2 Members:

trubertq

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 658 posts
  • 281 thanks
Excellent

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:31 PM

Here's a template for Intended end user... I'll have a look for product description later

Attached Files

I'm entitled to my opinion, even a stopped clock is right twice a day

Thanked by 2 Members:

JFatimah

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:39 PM

Dear Charles.C,

Im working on HACCP implementation for a catering industry. Can i use the format you gave for the product description? and does the product description goes in the ANNEX section?

JFatimah

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:41 PM

Thank you all for your help :)

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:25 PM

Dear Charles.C,

Im working on HACCP implementation for a catering industry. Can i use the format you gave for the product description? and does the product description goes in the ANNEX section?

I assume by "format" you mean the basic layout structure(s).

Generally IMEX there is no fixed format so the choice is more or less up to you although the form typically needs certain common items as in the examples posted in this thread. The full requirements may vary, eg with the actual product. So the answer to yr query is a qualified YES.

But do note that some organisations seem to have wider expectations. For example, if you download the model haccp manual in the link below, you will see a more intensive style of model product description form. This is atypical IMEX but Mauritius auditors  I have no experience. :smile:

http://www.ifsqn.com...indpost&p=57004

Re -  location, in Codex haccp (as probably per yr OP)  this form typically = stages (2 + 3). In my HACCP Plan it goes at the beginning.

PS - You might consider posting yr draft version on the forum if you would like some free evaluation. :smile:

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Taste Maker

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 42 posts
  • 10 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:24 PM

Fatimah,

Please see the attachment for HACCP Step 2 info and template. This will include the twelve steps in sequential order for a HACCP plan. Also, not included, remember there are 7 principles of critical control point analysis which I would like to have tattooed on my arm. Enjoy!Attached File  Pro Desc. 1.jpg   202.36KB   7 downloadsAttached File  Pro Desc. 2.jpg   91.61KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Pro Desc. 3.jpg   155.52KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Pro Desc. 4.jpg   148.1KB   2 downloads

Thanked by 1 Member:

JFatimah

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:39 PM

Charles,

Thank you for your precious help. Here in Mauritius we follow the Codex Alimentarius and i think that as long as we insert the product description,  its ''location'' does not matter. 

Once the draft version is ready i will post it here as suggested.

Thanks once again :)

LMcC33

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:27 PM

Hi folks,

Does anyone know do you have to put nitrates and nitrites that are present in ingredient in Vulnerable groups for end user?

We produce pizzas and some of our toppings contain nitrates and nitrites. I have phosphates included for vulnerable groups that are not suitable for kidney disease sufferers.

Just don't know is there any scientific, 100% evidence that consumption of nitrates will cause cancer, heart disease or other.

Thanks for your help.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users