• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:34 PM

Hi all,

My spice distribution company is seeking Level II certification for SQF, and I'm really struggling with strand 2.5 SQF System Verification. I'm not really sure where to begin or even properly articulate as to what I'm confused about. I suppose the best way I can summarize that is how do I know what constitutes as adequate validation and verification? It would be REALLY helpful if someone could maybe share an example or a template of what they have for Standards: 2.5.1.2;   2.5.2.1;   2.5.3.1;  2.5.4.1. Just something for me to see as an exemplar? That would be so great.

Not sure if this is relevant for this standard or helping me answer my question, but our company has identified that we do not have any CCPs for our operation...

Thanks so much! I eagerly await any guidance here... 

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:11 AM

Hi snethar,

If you dare to look in the forums for threads on SQF/Validation/Verification you will observe something resembling a potential  minefield. :smile:

The problems have particularly arisen due to apparent inconsistencies between SQFauditors regarding the interpretation of the basic terminologies. Together with the Code/Guidance's actual text.

Regardless, IMO actual SQF users have so far been proven to be the best source of advice if a peaceful / NC-free audit is your preferred objective.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 2 Members:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users