• Quick Navigation
Photo

The Patriots Under Pressure, or How they Done It!

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:12 PM

OK, this had to be said. The Patriots actually had a trained mouse named Strauss who could put precision bite holes into the footballs, which only let out air until it reached the pressure that was desired, then closed up to avoid detection. He had a secret code name, he was the De-Flater Mouse. *Runs away*

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

Seems like a lot of old 'Balloony' ? - Definition 2

Coincidentally Strauss's tend to be a bit vindictive ..... so it probably wasn't a mouse me thinks ....

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:18 PM

I'm sure that for our friends across the pond, this is all blown up out of proportion, but to us, it's more than just hot air!

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:43 PM

I'm sure that for our friends across the pond, this is all blown up out of proportion, but to us, it's more than just hot air!

Martha

We all have issues, same as this ........... the best 'English' player has been excluded from playing for England again by the 'stuffy' ECB and a former captain 'Strauss' despite their conditional offer ...

We still have an interest though ... Tom Brady will appeal against ‘Deflate-gate’ ban

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: humor, opera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users