- - - - -

Esther

• IFSQN Member
  • 232 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain
  • Interests:Local and international food law; food industrial processes; food safety management systems;GMP; lean manufacturing; share knowledge

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:52 PM

Hello everybody

Nowadays, which quality system would you recommend to implement in a dairy farm ? If EUREP, which one ?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Esther

Koko LMQ

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 122 posts
  • 28 thanks
Neutral

• Thailand
    Thailand

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:35 PM

Yes, EurepGAP - Integrated Farm Assurance.

http://www.eurepgap..../documents.html

Esther

• IFSQN Member
  • 232 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain
  • Interests:Local and international food law; food industrial processes; food safety management systems;GMP; lean manufacturing; share knowledge

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:59 PM

Yes, EurepGAP - Integrated Farm Assurance.

http://www.eurepgap..../documents.html

Hello Narongchai

Thank you for your answer

LAst week I asked to a dairy farm´s owner if he would be interested in implement a certified quality system on his farm. The answer was: if that means that I am going to be paid more for my milk, I would, otherwise, I do not.

So, in the world, is the dairy industry askeing for that requeriment ? What are the advantages of that if you already produce a good quality milk ?

I mean, in comparation with the food industry against the big dealer: there is a "important" reason for the food industry to implement , for example, the BRC standard if that is a requeriment of the dealer. Do you know what I mean ?

If you got some experiences in EUREP implemented on farms I would appreciate the answers.

Regards
Esther

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users