• 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:52 PM

Hello IFSQN membership,

I am JP Courneya and just signed on with IFSQN, 

While preparing regulatory documents for licensing for a food product, Outlier Snacks, my startup, Ra Superfood, LLC,  is bringing to market; I came across some posts on your forum. They were helpful and insightful so i felt compelled to join and contribute to the conversation about a topic very relevant to our organizations operations. 

Adherence to high quality standards to ensure health and well-being of our customer is of paramount importance to our organization. To ensure adherence to high quality standards the company is being built on a cGMP model which will allow us to innovate in accordance with all current regulatory standards. I am very interested in learning how to automate and streamline the best practices for maintaining GMP in our production and hope to be inspired by ongoing discussions in the forum to develop a deep knowledge of current topics in food safety and quality. 

JP 

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:26 AM

Hi JP

:welcome:

Regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users