• IFSQN Associate
  • 30 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:14 PM

Hello all,

I am having an issue with my pest control provider, who, although has been very good to us and very accommodating to my company, my pest control technician says he doesn't know what a trending report is which is something I am going to need.

I can't tell him what it should look like because I, myself, do not know what one should look like!

I have to create one for the customer complaint trending anyway, so I might as well learn. Is there a model that we are expected to use? Does anyone have a trending report to share? Sorry if this is already a topic. I gave a quick scan and didn't see anything!

Thank you in advance,

Wayne M. Fiorelli

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, FSMA, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism), Acidified Foods, LAFC, using a spotlight to hunt C.H.U.D.s at night, cooking, mycology, the middle path, epistemology, waffles, and being an all around student

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:33 PM

A pest control company unfamiliar with Trending analysis is not a good sign. Any company that commonly provides services to an sensitive environment such as one following a standard like BRC, SQF ISO, AIB or similar standards would be well exposed to this concept. It may be time to fire your whoever's cousin is currently doing the pest control and get a professional. This is not a responsibility you should be taking on. Trending analysis and corrective actions based on any trends is the job of your pest control provider to be overseen and verified by a company liaison and recognized universally as a base level attribute of any professional worth their salt.

WayneFiorelli

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 30 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

Wow. Well, thank you for your honesty on the matter Plastic Ducky. haha

Does anyone have a response to my other question --- a sample trending report for customer complaints? It's a part of the SQF Code 2.1.5.1 that I need one.

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, FSMA, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism), Acidified Foods, LAFC, using a spotlight to hunt C.H.U.D.s at night, cooking, mycology, the middle path, epistemology, waffles, and being an all around student

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:00 PM

Wayne,

Take a look at this. It may get you going in the right direction.  

Attached Files

WayneFiorelli

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 30 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

Well, thank you again Plastic Ducky! You've made my day a lot easier.

Now, to get to the bottom of this pest control issue.

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SQF, Trending Report, Pest control, customer complaint, complaint log, complaint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users