• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:03 AM

Hi all

how to you control chest hair in hot working environment?

they already wear dust coat, gloves, hairnet and beard net, but some of the staff find it very hot so they dont wear any clothes underneath the dust coat

we have a lot of hairy men(sorry to say that) working in oven baking area for 7-8 hours per shift, what would you guys suggest to have a better control?

many thanks

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:11 AM

Hi rainbowtsang731,

:welcome:

Normally control would be by having a adequately designed top to prevent chest hair being exposed.

Kind regards,

Tony

Ehab Nassar

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 137 posts
  • 147 thanks
Excellent

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:48 AM

Hi rainbowtsang731, 

Coats it self is not mandatory , you can replace it with another hygienic uniform, actually the idea is to have a  protective clothes (as per Tony's comment ), you can for example use sleeved t-shirt with a trouser (both made from good cotton material ) or any other uniform from a material suitable for hot climate , make sure that no buttons or loose items . 

we tried before in different facilities and we received a good feedback , for me I prefer the white colour or the light colours for GMP reasons .

good luck ,

Ehab 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users