• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:48 AM

Dear IFSQN Members

I am working in catering Company who have kitchens in remote locations. One of our new client requirement is to pack their lunch in the  morning itself to send along with them to remote location. Time between packing and consuming the lunch is more than 4hours. We are afraid to send in that way especially climate temperate is above 30 degree. Currently they are following the same. I would like to have any new innovative idea in terms of packing material to be safer or technological development  to extend the  freshness to the maximum extent. Even blast chilling is not possible as there is no provision for reheating or microwaving .

Regards

Sawmya

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:16 PM

Dear IFSQN Members

I am working in catering Company who have kitchens in remote locations. One of our new client requirement is to pack their lunch in the  morning itself to send along with them to remote location. Time between packing and consuming the lunch is more than 4hours. We are afraid to send in that way especially climate temperate is above 30 degree. Currently they are following the same. I would like to have any new innovative idea in terms of packing material to be safer or technological development  to extend the  freshness to the maximum extent. Even blast chilling is not possible as there is no provision for reheating or microwaving .

Regards

Sawmya

Hi sawmya,

It's (probably) not exactly the same situation but you may find this older thread of some interest -

http://www.ifsqn.com...r-hot-meal-box/

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

JohnWheat

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 165 posts
  • 60 thanks
Good

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My Children, Motorsports, Film, Rita Ora and Mila Kunis :)

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:26 AM

Hi sawmya,

It's (probably) not exactly the same situation but you may find this older thread of some interest -

http://www.ifsqn.com...r-hot-meal-box/

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

That was scary read Charles!! :helpplease:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users