• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Dominican Republic
    Dominican Republic

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:33 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to perform a HACCP analysis based on ISO 22000 requirements.

I work for a Storage and Distribution Company. We basically purchase ingredients and then sell them to hotels, bakery, etc.

We have many products, but the the steps to store and distribute the products are basically the same.

My question is, how can I comply with clauses 7.3.3.1 and 7.3.3.2? Do we have to describe every product we have in our storage facilities according to this clause requirements?

In case of 7.3.3.2, what would be our final product, since we do not transform them?

Thanks.

Regards,

RJ

Thanked by 1 Member:

Ashish Gupta

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:49 PM

For storage & distribution you should make a cluster of items on the basis of their nature of storage. Once you made the cluster latter you can add or remove items from that list. Since you are not doing any processing over the product, you incoming material & outgoing material will be same.

Thanked by 1 Member:

seval

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Turkey
    Turkey

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:36 PM

Hi Rafael,

I am also working in a storage and distribution company as quality assurance manager.

We have established BRC Storage and Distribution standart (Issue 2) which is better than ISO 22000 in my opinion.

BRC S&D has also the same item about materials that have been received to warehouses and distributed to customers. We have categorized food products according to their stroage temperature. We have identified 3 types of products: 1. Frozen products, 2. Chilled products, 3. Ambient temperature products. All products are received in original packages and we do not handle or repack so we do not apply any item about final products. I think your company also works in the same way, so 7.3.3.2 item can be excluded or you can identify your products whichs are ready to dispatch as final products.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask,

Regards

Seval

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users