- - - - -

v.hong

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 17 February 2006 - 09:18 AM

Hello people, I am new to this forum. I'm from Malaysia. I am in the food industry and we made sandwiches. Currently i am seeking for a new packaging. I am interested to use the MAP modified atmosphere packaging method. I just wondering anyone in this forum able to give me infomation regarding MAP?

and I am looking for the supplier for MAP packing machine.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 09:35 PM

Hi v.hong,

I found a site that gives some introductory info on the Science of Modified Atmosphere Packaging. I also know a company that produce machinery for the food industry including sandwich sealers I will contact them to see what they know and if they can help you. Being the weekend it will probably be next week before I can get back to you.

Has anyone else got experience with MAP?

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

v.hong

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 20 February 2006 - 02:35 AM

Thanks simon,

The MAP introductory information is very Helpful. We are keen to invest and upgrade our packaging to MAP. it is actually help us to supply safer food product to consumer.

Guest_Olivier_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:38 AM

Hi Hong,

We formulated and manufacture MAP bags in China as well CPET Tray Dual Oven able/ Microwave Food for individual meals. Unfotunately we are based in China and not in Malesia but offer more than very attractive price in MAP.

Olivier,

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users