• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Arab Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:34 AM

Hi,

Anyone have a Food Safety Internal Audit Procedure?

Kindly send me the word/PDF file. plz

Sheilag

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:20 PM

hope this helps

Attached Files

Thanked by 3 Members:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:27 PM

Hi,

Anyone have a Food Safety Internal Audit Procedure?

Kindly send me the word/PDF file. plz

Hi Rasheed,

FYI The IFSQN are offering Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations on Friday 27th May 2016, the training will last 4 hours and includes about 30 documents including an internal audit procedure plus several examples of internal audits and an internal audit exercise.

Kind regards,

Tony

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:30 AM

hope this helps

Hi Sheilag,

Many thanks for the document provided.

The content is generally  impressive IMO but I found it a little confusing terminology-wise. I enclose a few Notes to hopefully clarify the chronology for other readers. Please correct me if my understanding is in error.

( 1) Internal Audit Program 1.0, Pg2 = Audit Program (defined Pg 1) spread over the Year.  

(2) Internal Audit (audits) Planning 2.0, Pg3 = Audit Plan (defined Pg 1)  and refers to the various (Internal) audits to be carried out during the year (see Table Pg 9).

(3) Sections 1-5 cover the Overall (Internal) Audit Program (see table Pg 9) spread over the Year, not the Validation aspect.

(4) Validation of the Audit Program, 6.0, seems to be via a further (annual) review audit, details unspecified. This looks like the audit whose “readiness” is referred to in the (July) audit schedule detailed on Pg 11 (= haccp program) and with results in the Example Report, Pg 41.

(5) The Checklist (Pgs 13-39) is the basis for (2), and presumably (4). It  is a re-statement of the ISO22000 Standard.

(6) There is no specific evidence of a risk-based design but mentioned on Pgs 2, 4

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users