• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:59 AM

Dear All

This is santhosh from India, I am working in a spice manufacturing company. We have categorized our products as three types such as 1. Whole spices (We do cleaning and roasting process) 2. Ground spices 3.Spice blends

My questions are

1. Shall i describe product description for each and every product or will it be enough if i do category wise?

2. We are exporting our products, The labeling of the products are based on customer specification, Some of our customer don't need any instructions on the label regarding food safety/ instructions for handling, preparation and usage! How can we describe clause 7.3.3.2 f?

3. If i categorize the products for product description some information (e.g, packaging, some physical, chemical, biological characteristics) will not be same for all the products. what should i do in this case?

If anyone has document of product description for spice products can you share with me please.

SIMON I NEED UR HELP

haikader

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

Hi Santosh,

I think you are trying to export spices and trying to get help with labeling, packaging and other cautions question

forum can give you a pilot info.. practically you have to do the rest. I don't know how rush you are.. you have to find expert  or consultant who can help you launch or to bring your product USA market.

reply me with your contact number, I will see what i can do

thanks,

Abdul

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:03 AM

Hi santosh,

The characteristics of end products shall be described in documents to the extent needed to conduct the hazard analysis (see 7.4), including information on the following, as appropriate:

etc

I suggest you study this thread which  starts just before the clause you refer -

http://www.ifsqn.com...o-22000-73-744/

You may also find iso22004 of some usefulness.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users