• Quick Navigation
Photo

SQF 7.2 Storage & Distribution Food Safety Manual

Share this

Best Answer , 01 July 2016 - 07:38 PM

I purchased the SQF Storage & Distribution Safety and Quality Management System  but cannot find where to download. There is no link in my receipt to download and no place on my profile?? Please help.

Hi Kate, you were sent an email with the download instructions.  I have sent it again to your registered email.  If you do not receive it please check your spam folder and if still no luck send an email to team@ifsqn.com and I will respond with the details.

Regards,

Simon

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KateG

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:56 PM

Looking for a Food Safety Manual template for SQF 7.2 Modules 2 & 12 Food Sector categories 25 & 26. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks,

Kate  :smile:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:17 AM

Looking for a Food Safety Manual template for SQF 7.2 Modules 2 & 12 Food Sector categories 25 & 26. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks,

Kate  :smile:

Hi Kate,

With all respect i doubt that a single Template exists. The nearest answer is probably the on-line SQF Guidance Document.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

KateG

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:34 AM

Thanks for responding Charles, I found that document and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:42 AM

Hi Kate,

The IFSQN offer an SQF Storage & Distribution Safety and Quality Management System which may be of interest.

'This comprehensive documentation package is available for immediate download, can be edited to suit and is perfect for Storage & Distribution companies looking to meet level 2 (safety) and level 3 (quality) requirements of the SQF Code, Edition 7.2'

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanked by 1 Member:

KateG

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:31 PM

I purchased the SQF Storage & Distribution Safety and Quality Management System  but cannot find where to download. There is no link in my receipt to download and no place on my profile?? Please help.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:38 PM   Best Answer

Hi Kate, you were sent an email with the download instructions.  I have sent it again to your registered email.  If you do not receive it please check your spam folder and if still no luck send an email to team@ifsqn.com and I will respond with the details.

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users